深圳EMERSON公司招聘Telecom Project Manager。
Program Manager within the Telecom Program Management Team located in the China Design Engineering facility in Shenzhen.
Ø Job Description:
- Overall responsibility of planning, directing, controlling, structuring, and motivating a Telecom development project Team.
- Cooperate and communicate on regular basis with customers, Design and Factory involved on given programs
- Understand organization structure, policies, processes and procedures.
- Participate and contribute to product RFQ or Kick-Off
- Ensures completion of all required deliverables and documentation
- Schedules Key/Milestones meetings as needed with customer or internal Dept.
- Prepares and presents the Key/Milestones presentation charts at Review meetings with customers and other internal Dept
- Maintains and updates key project information, timelines and metrics as changes occur and/or once per month
- Mechanical or Electrical Bachelor Degree(or above)
- Business or communication degree an asset
- At least 4 year experience designing electronic products
- Program Management experience or equivalent is necessary(2 year +)
- PMP Certification is an asset
- Good knowledge of Program Management industry standards
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in Program Management field
- Demonstrated leadership
- Make and act on tough decisions with the speed and sense of urgency needed to stay with or ahead of the market, competition and customer needs, or to improve the organization.
- Ability to work and interface with customers and various organizations, departments etc.
- Good understanding of power electronics in terms of design, manufacturing and application level.
- Good presentation skill in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English are mandatory – mandarin is an asset
Pls send your CV to Connie.email@example.com