平时常用Google Calendar,今天发现Google发布了Google Calendar Sync。可以跟微软的Outlook同步。
Google Calendar Sync: Getting Started
Google Calendar Sync allows you to sync events between Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook Calendar. You’ll be able to determine the direction of information flow, as well as the sync frequency. Staying on top of your Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook Calendar events has never been easier!
Keep in mind that it’s not possible to sync events on secondary calendars at this time. Google Calendar Sync will only sync events from your primary Google Calendar and your default Microsoft Outlook calendar.
To begin syncing, follow the steps below:
- To download Google Calendar Sync, visit http://dl.google.com/googlecalendarsync/GoogleCalendarSync_Installer.exe
- Once a dialog box appears, click “Save File.” The download should open automatically. If it doesn’t, manually open the download from your browser’s download window.
- Click “OK” to confirm that you’re aware this is an executable file.
- Read through the Google Calendar Sync Terms of Service, and click “I Agree.”
- Continue to follow through the Installation Options and click “Install” to finish the set-up process.
Once Google Calendar Sync is installed on your computer, the Google Calendar Sync Settings window will appear: